We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our laboratory and the interdisciplinary group of the FONDAP Center for Geroscience, Brain Health and Metabolism in the Center for Integrative Biology, Universidad Mayor.
Topic and keywords: Glia to neuron communication, intercellular RNA transfer, neurodegeneration, ageing, cognitive function.
- PhD in Neurobiology (molecular, cellular), Life Sciences or related disciplines
- Publication record with first-author research publication(s) in peer-reviewed journals
- Strong ability to work in a research team
- Prior experience with mouse models and neuronal cell culture is a plus
- A challenging job with contacts in national and international research environments l
- State of the art research facilities
- A competitive compensation package based on expertise and experience
- Financial support is available for at least 3 years. However, the successful candidate is encouraged to obtain a personal fellowship (National funding organizations).
Starting Date: May-July 2021 (other starting dates can be discussed)
To apply send the following information to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Contact details for three references
For more information, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the Lab and the Center:
Fecha de publicación: 06 marzo 2021