Lugar: Hotel Cumbres, Puerto VarasInscríbete
ICISB 2016 will offer a high quality meeting with prominent key-note speakers, oral presentations and posters from academia and industry, which will offer important insights into the latest knowledge and challenges in the following areas:
– Productive and biological implications of the Atlantic salmon genome
– Genomes of related salmonid species
– Breeding, QTL mapping and genomic selection & traceability
– Physiology, nutrition and interaction with pathogens
– Environmental and conservation biology of wild salmonids
– Life history, molecular ecology and evolution of salmonids
We will also generate a key space to establish innovative research ideas and collaborations that can benefit the salmonid community and create economic value through sustainable production.
ICISB 2016, also will to promote the participation of young researchers with a specific section in the program for that.
The ICISB conference was initiated by and has been made possible through the support of the International Cooperation to Sequence the Atlantic Salmon Genome (ICSASG).
Suscribete a nuestro newsletter