We are searching for a highly motivated and proactive science person to join our Quality Control team in our headquarters location in Puerto Varas, Chile. The role of this scientist will be crucial in the production quality control of key new enzymes we’re constantly developing, focusing on production quality control points, validation or control methods to guarantee the quality of our products.
Kura Biotech is the world leading biotech company in the development of enzymes for toxicology, and we are expanding into providing enzymatic tools for proteomic and genetic applications. During 2020, we developed COVID testing kits.
What would your responsibilities be:
- Execute the SOPs for quality control for our products
- Maintain the traceability of quality control measurements
- Execute tests for tech transfer processes
- Identify potential improvement opportunities within quality control processes
- Actively participate on quality initiatives and group discussions
And before we tell you more about the job itself, it’s important that you know we have four key commitments that guide our actions day to day:
- Human Connections: We are a human centered organization, people are at the core.
- Give Back Will: We see our community as an ally, and we support social initiatives in Education, Childhood and Environment, initiatives that are proposed and democratically voted within our own team.
- Limitless Spirit: We measure our challenges by their potential rather than by their limitations.
- Unapologetic Standards: We don’t look for excuses, we look for solutions so excuses don’t exist.
Do these commitments move you enough to be part of the challenge? If so, there are some additional requirements:
- Background in biochemistry, chemistry, biotechnology, bioprocesses or similar
- Experience in quality control techniques
- Experience under quality management systems, such as GMP, GLP. ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485
- Experience in molecular biology, microbiology, enzymatics techniques
- Experience in laboratory equipment management, such as pH meter, centrifuges, laminar flow cabinet, multiplate reader and qPCR.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills and project management
- Team work skills
- Method and order
What we are offering you:
- To work alongside a highly engaged, challenging, and motivated team
- To be a part of the worldwide industry leaders in enzymatic development, and the pioneers in the development of COVID testing kits in Chile
- An amazing work environment, with an astonishing view of Lake Llanquihue and volcanoes
- Annual incentive subjected to assessment
- Daily on-office lunch
- Optional and copaid health insurance (with dental, catastrophic, and ophthalmological)
- 5 annual additional rest days after one year within the company
We are searching for someone who has a fit with us: A proactive person, someone who’s ethically untouchable, with entrepreneurial spirit and high flexibility to face the dynamism of our business.
We hope to meet you in a future interview.
Fecha de publicación: 05 agosto 2021