We are searching for a highly motivated and proactive science person to join our Quality Control team in our headquarters location in Puerto Varas, Chile. As a Quality Control Assistant, your role will be crucial in the production quality control of key new enzymes we’re constantly developing, focusing on production quality control points, validation or control methods to guarantee the quality of our products.
We are the world leading biotech company in the development of enzymes for toxicology, and we are expanding into providing enzymatic tools for proteomic and genetic applications. Since 2020 we develop COVID testing kits, becoming the first Chilean-made certified PCR and RT-LAMP testing kits for diagnosis.
- Execute the SOPs for quality control for our products
- Maintain the traceability of quality control measurements
- Identify potential improvement opportunities within quality control processes
- Actively participate on quality initiatives and group discussions
- Internal verify of equipments
- Excellent communication skills and project management, teamwork, orderly and methodical person, attention to detail and problem solving.
- Experience in quality control techniques.
- Experience in molecular biology, microbiology and enzymatic techniques.
- Experience in laboratory equipment management, such as pH meter, centrifuges, laminar flow cabinet, multiplate reader and qPCR.
- Experience under Quality Management Systems, such as GMP, GLP, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485.
- Biotechnologist or biochemistry, with laboratory skills.
- At least 1 year of work experience in quality areas.
- Intermediate English is required for this role.
- An amazing work environment
- An astonishing view of Lake Llanquihue in Puerto Varas
- Daily on-office lunch.
- Optional and copaid health insurance.
- 1 additional vacation week between Christmas and New Years Eve.
- Paid English classes to take you to the role’s required level.
If you have everything we are looking for and more, we would love to meet you! Please go ahead and complete this form!
Fecha publicación: 24 marzo 2022