Laboratory of Dr. Felipe Court, Center for Integrative Biology Universidad Mayor (Campus Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile).
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our laboratory and the interdisciplinary group of the FONDAP Center for Geroscience, Brain Health and Metabolism in the Center for Integrative Biology, Universidad Mayor.
Topic: RNA transfer from glia to neurons in health and disease using Bioorthogonal metabolic labelling of RNA, high sequencing technologies in vitro and in vivo in collaboration with University of California, Irvine and University of California, Merced.
- Previous work in Neurobiology (molecular, cellular), Life Sciences or related disciplines
- Strong ability to work in a research team
- Prior experience in molecular biology and cell culture
- Experience with animal models and neuronal cell culture is a plus
- Publication record with first-author research publication(s) is a plus
- A challenging job with contacts in national and international research environments
- State of the art research facilities
- A competitive compensation package based on expertise and experience
- Financial support is available for 3 years.
Starting Date: January-March 2021 (other starting dates can be discussed)
To apply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Contact details for three references
For more information, feel free to contact email@example.com
Information about the Lab:
Fecha publicación: 04 diciembre 2020