Be part of a highly dynamic team, working on cutting edge research topics related to Cell and Organelle-based therapies.
Beside the mandatory qualifications listed in research staff posts (such as degrees, good publication record, bench experience,…) you need to have the following attributes and qualities:
- Credentials in at least one of the following fields: metabolism mitochondria biology, hematopoietic or mesenchymal stem cells.
- To like getting your hands dirty with bench work (pre-requisite knowledge in common molecular and cell culture technics).
- Bias toward action: pro-active in proposing ideas and taping into other lab member minds.
- Ability to efficiently “read” people and customize appealing scientific presentation: science should not be boring.
- Forward Thinking—the ability to envision future perspective for cell therapy.
- Intrepid—the ability to perform effectively in complex and difficult environments (aka. Pandemic).
- Interactive- using the new communication tools to reach out to the society.
- Team spirit —the ability to achieve success through others.
- Pro-activity —will get you far.
The position is funded by ANID under a Fondecyt project 2021-2025.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Equal Employment Opportunity will be applied.
Publication date: 12 november 2021